



Colin and I took Justin to the park to get some fresh air this morning. It was beautiful weather and I have been wanting to take him to the park ever since our Gymboree event because I thought he would enjoy it. It was so funny. We walked him through the "course" and down the slide, he could have cared less. So he started to push the stroller because he likes to bang on and push things a lot lately. He pushed the stroller all the way down the (small) hill into the grass. I brought bubbles because he seems to love bubbles and we had fun with that as well for a few minutes.
Of course when we got back he got a bath, and no Sandie, I didn't bring disinfectant wipes to the park (some of you may not know, but in the beginning I was a bit of a germ freak!) =). The pictures can do much better than my words.
2 comments:
i think every young mom is a germ freak- at least that's what i'm learning from those around me. hard for me to imagine because germs don't bother me...and I think they are good? builds the immune system?
Some of my most favorite times with Colin were at the park at Juanita Beach doing exactly what you guys were doing here with Justin. He seems to be quite the adventurer. Love his hair cut too..Nice job Mom..love Grammy
Post a Comment