Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Attention blogoholics.... look close...
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS Brittany and Colin!!! I am so glad that you called me! I miss you guys! I promise that I will start posting comments on here since I am one of those people that look at your blog and never comment. Congrats again!
I know I haven't been blogging because of my carpal tunnel but I can't help it. I am sooooooooooo excited for you guys and I honestly don't know what to do with my self. I've already called my mom and brother but I don't know which Brown's already know so I can't call them yet. Somebody call me please so I can talk about this some more. Congratulations!
Baby #2! I mostly can't wait for little Justin to big a big brother!!! Congratulations you guys! Such exciting news. Gosh- I'm gonna have 5 neices and nephews shortly- you are all really building the Brown Empire! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more. love jb
Congradulations!!We are so happy for you guys. Justin will be a great big brother! Wish ya'll love and happiness through the next few months! We will have to have ya'll over to celebrate!Congrats again! Love,Yessica
See Joc, I gave the lecture to my friends and family and now they are commenting... geez if I had only known it would take me getting pregnant to get them to comment I would have done it a long time ago (JUST KIDDING)!!!!
SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!! I am in Seattle so get to spread the happiness around....can't wait to enjoy another baby. And thank you for the "clue" as of course my sister and I are gooing over the photo of Justin and how adorable he is and probably would have never gotten the message!! Love Grandma Karen and Great Auntie Shelley.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for you two. Congratulations!!!!! Grandperson number two. Really can't put into words how I feel. This time I get to be here thru the entire process. I can't wait. Grandpa John
I was so excited to hear the good news. I must say I was a bit shocked but I couldn't be any happier for all of us. Another baby Brown...the world will be a better place. Brittany, when I saw your face on the webcam tonight I could tell you are still in shock. Running your hands thru your hair and laughing nervously.. You and Colin are incredible parents and what better proof of that than Justin. This is so fun...think of how much fun it will be with all the cousins! Congratulation..I love you all so much. Mom
Love all the comments! Everyone just needs a small nudge and also just needed to know it was important to you. Love everyone's excitment- really cool to read/see:)
Wow what great news! Congrats to all ofyou from all of us! Fun way to announce on the blog! Stay healthy and take care of yourself, especially enjoy your time with Justin cause when the next one joins in life gets crazy and fun!!!
Brittany and Colin we are SO excited for you guys. You'll do great as evidenced by how great baby #1 turned out! HOORAY! Such fun to have so many babies and cousins at once. Let us know how it goes...two just sounds so scary:).
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Brittany and Colin!!! I am so glad that you called me! I miss you guys! I promise that I will start posting comments on here since I am one of those people that look at your blog and never comment. Congrats again!
I know I haven't been blogging because of my carpal tunnel but I can't help it. I am sooooooooooo excited for you guys and I honestly don't know what to do with my self. I've already called my mom and brother but I don't know which Brown's already know so I can't call them yet. Somebody call me please so I can talk about this some more. Congratulations!
Baby #2! I mostly can't wait for little Justin to big a big brother!!! Congratulations you guys! Such exciting news. Gosh- I'm gonna have 5 neices and nephews shortly- you are all really building the Brown Empire! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more. love jb
Congradulations!!We are so happy for you guys. Justin will be a great big brother! Wish ya'll love and happiness through the next few months! We will have to have ya'll over to celebrate!Congrats again!
Love,Yessica
See Joc, I gave the lecture to my friends and family and now they are commenting... geez if I had only known it would take me getting pregnant to get them to comment I would have done it a long time ago (JUST KIDDING)!!!!
SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!! I am in Seattle so get to spread the happiness around....can't wait to enjoy another baby. And thank you for the "clue" as of course my sister and I are gooing over the photo of Justin and how adorable he is and probably would have never gotten the message!! Love Grandma Karen and Great Auntie Shelley.
What a cute way to let the world know you are expecting. Congratulations, Colin, Brittany and Justin. Keepus up to date on the blog.
I cannot tell you how excited I am for you two.
Congratulations!!!!!
Grandperson number two. Really can't put into words how I feel. This time I get to be here thru the entire process. I can't wait.
Grandpa John
I was so excited to hear the good news. I must say I was a bit shocked but I couldn't be any happier for all of us. Another baby Brown...the world will be a better place. Brittany, when I saw your face on the webcam tonight I could tell you are still in shock. Running your hands thru your hair and laughing nervously.. You and Colin are incredible parents and what better proof of that than Justin. This is so fun...think of how much fun it will be with all the cousins! Congratulation..I love you all so much. Mom
Love all the comments! Everyone just needs a small nudge and also just needed to know it was important to you. Love everyone's excitment- really cool to read/see:)
Wow what great news! Congrats to all ofyou from all of us! Fun way to announce on the blog! Stay healthy and take care of yourself, especially enjoy your time with Justin cause when the next one joins in life gets crazy and fun!!!
no way! wow congrats! Good things are happening, i like it!
That is so great, congrats to you all!
Brittany and Colin we are SO excited for you guys. You'll do great as evidenced by how great baby #1 turned out! HOORAY! Such fun to have so many babies and cousins at once. Let us know how it goes...two just sounds so scary:).
Post a Comment