


Justin and I decided to go and visit Auntie Sundie and Uncle Ryan to break up their day a little. I stole these from Sundi's blog - but I take credit for them because I used their camera to take them. Ryan wanted to take Justin to McDonalds and asked what he likes... well he has never been to McDonalds so he got a happy meal. As you can see he loved it! It was really hard for me to because I am trying to lose weight right now and am trying to practice self control - which is really hard for me when it comes to food! I sat there and ate my carrots and banana while Ryan enjoyed his big mac and large fries (and three double cheeseburgers for later), Sundi enjoyed her two cheeseburgers with large fries and Justin enjoyed his happy meal! It was soooooooooooo hard but fun to watch.
4 comments:
Now where have I seen those pictures before. Honestly I kept looking at it and trying to figure out why my blog was popping up from your site like there was some kind of mix up. So sorry about the temptations but when I'm trying to loose all the weight I need to gain right now you can give me pay back and eat something I want in front of me.
These are very cute and sweet pictures. Justin looks so happy and I love that. Great job on WW...just plug away at it each week and soon enough you'll feel and see the results and it will all be worth it!Luckily you don't have much to lose so it will come off quickly!
Ok you Brown's time to get some new picturOk es of my favorite grandson on this blog.
Brittany Brown you are the biggest looser this week...I've been checking both you and Jos's blog and she posted last on the 17th and you were on the 16th...you two ladies need to get blogging! Waiting to see a close up my boy's big owie..
Post a Comment