What a cute little work bench...He's gonna be such a great little helper with Daddy. Would love to give him a big squeeze..Can't wait to see you both the end of the month.
He looks like he is really getting away with something here..looks like a little "sneaky pete". I've been watching all the grandma's with their little ones at the beach and have been so envious. I keep saying to Jos, I would love to have Justin here to play in the water with and build sand castles. He would love it!!
9 comments:
he looks like a little farmer with his overalls!:)
What a cute little work bench...He's gonna be such a great little helper with Daddy. Would love to give him a big squeeze..Can't wait to see you both the end of the month.
He looks like he is really getting away with something here..looks like a little "sneaky pete".
I've been watching all the grandma's with their little ones at the beach and have been so envious. I keep saying to Jos, I would love to have Justin here to play in the water with and build sand castles. He would love it!!
Sandie, I was wondering when you were coming again. I thought it was soon. You'll all have to make it to our house. Sorry Collin, Doctors orders
Ummmmm....Sundi.....you have been in our family for like 7 years - my name is spelled Colin. Only one "l", thanks.
she's been in our family for 12 years!
Opps!
Sundi, they are a tough crew...no slack the pregnant lady I guess..
I love the crocs too. Hayley had a pair and they always fell off, but they look cute on.
Post a Comment