

So Colin took the dogs and Justin to the park yesterday while I was working. Usually they all do fine together, Justin wanders and the boys play fetch with Colin. Well this time, Chase wasn't paying attention and ran right into Justin going 100 miles an hour just about!! Colin said it was a pretty hard hit! Poor guy. It was great fun taking him to the store and having people turn away because they thought I beat my kid. I am sure they didn't, but I was very sensitive to it because I know when I see a kid with a bruise or a black eye, that is the first thing I think (so judgemental, I know)!!!! We will take more today, as it looks much worse now!
6 comments:
He looks like a little chipmunk with a black eye! Those cheeks are packed with food I am assuming. Poor little guy...that look in the first picture is priceless. Love Grammy
Oh my.. that first picture is so cute. I love the pouty mouth and the down turned eyes. :) and then,
2nd pic- everythings all better!
Poor kid! He doesn't look like it bothers him. But he is such a happy baby. That's funny about being uncomfortable around strangers though. I think I would feel the same way.
The first picture didn't pop up on me until after I left my first comment. Even the words were split up like only 4 letters to a row so I guess I will take back the part about him not being bothered because boy does he look grumpy in that first pic.
God, that first pic is so, so, so cute.
Brittany- do your friends and family look at the blog too? You need to do what I did once and tell all the lurkers out there they it sure would be nice to hear from them:)Can't help but notice it's always the Fab 4 that comment (Me, Mom, Sundi and Megan).
Post a Comment