Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry for not posting

Sorry for not posting, I have been working A LOT more and have barely had time to see either of my two favorite guys. Stay tuned though, we will post some picturest tonight - I am off at 3 so we will have some photo sessions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to hear the good news. I must say I was a bit shocked but I couldn't be any happier for all of us. Another baby Brown...the world will be a better place. Brittany, when I saw your face on the webcam tonight Brittany I could tell you are still in shock. Running your hands thru your hair and laughing nervously.. You and Colin are incredible parents and what better proof of that than Justin. This is so fun...think of how much fun it will be with all the cousins! Congratulation..I love you all so much. Mom