Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Going Swimming
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love this picture of Daddy and Justin headin' for the pool..makes you want to be part of the fun. When Brittany and Justin get here I will have to take Justin up the road. My neighbors (yes on my street) have 2 goats chained up in their front yard. They are very friendly and quite curious of Tucker and I when we go on our walks. He will love it. Love Grammy
1 comment:
I love this picture of Daddy and Justin headin' for the pool..makes you want to be part of the fun. When Brittany and Justin get here I will have to take Justin up the road. My neighbors (yes on my street) have 2 goats chained up in their front yard. They are very friendly and quite curious of Tucker and I when we go on our walks. He will love it. Love Grammy
Post a Comment