So I got this for the twins at the Paradise Valley Garage Sale. I wanted Justin to have one when he was learning to stand up but I missed the boat so to speak. But he loves it now!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
3 comments:
He does love anything that is muscial...I love how he the little dips and sway moves he does to the music. Score for Justin...he'll get to break this toy in for the twins...big hug from grammy
you know whats funny too that i didn't put on the post. He is saying yellow towards the end when he is pushing the yellow button (he is repeating what the toy says) but he is still saying it!!
I heard him say yellow at least once in that video. Smart boy that one.
Post a Comment