

Doug bought us a new stroller and a car seat to match. We already had Justin's car seat so now we have a full set. Justin was very curious and kept going over to the box and talking about what was inside (in Justin talk of course). So we decided to pull it out and set it up!
3 comments:
That Doug..he comes thru with the stroller's everytime. This looks like a really nice one.
Candy has that exact same one and she loves it. She says its really easy to steer too.
Brittany, you need to update your blog. It's been nearly a month. I know it's easy to get distracted, but you got fans out there waiting to see more pics. ;0 Anyhow, sorry I missed your shower. I do have a gift for you and would like to send it down. Can you email your address: kasiemohr@hotmail.com. Thx!
Post a Comment