


We had a fabulous Mother's Day. I woke up to a giant card from Colin and Justin. It made me teary eyed. Colin had Justin draw in it for me and they traced his hands too and of course some kind words from my amazing husband! We then went to breakfast at Crackerbarrel. I hadn't had it in forever since Colin was tired of it so I got to pick and he had to go!!!!! Then we headed off to the Phoenix Zoo. Lots of fun, we thought Justin would really enjoy it since he knows how to make all of the sounds of the animals. We had a blast. We even went into the petting zoo part. There were only goats in there and it was so cute. Justin didn't want to pet the goats, rather he just wanted to touch each one, so he ran around and touched each goat once.
We came home and put Justin down for a nap and then went out by the pool for a little bit before we went to my parents house for a relaxing dinner and pool time. It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment