Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Well aren't you just gorgeous!! Brittany you are doing such a great job of taking care of yourself and the boys. Keep up the good work! Love SB
you do look really great- healthy- tan- and your arms look good.
You look great Britt! With all these pics taken in your back yard, I am ready to move to Arizona!
You are soooooooooo Cute. I think pregnancy is your thing cause you do it so well. Just think, You are probably about half way there since you might deliver around the 38th week or so. I still can't believe, 2 more boys!
looking great Brittany! Are you planning to work at the smoothie stand after the twins are born? You will be a super busy mom.
I love it! Been meaning to say Congrats to you guys. 3 BOYS, you're gonna be busy. You look great Brittany.
Awesome, looks like I already said my congrats in the previous post. You get a double Congrats then. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well aren't you just gorgeous!! Brittany you are doing such a great job of taking care of yourself and the boys. Keep up the good work! Love SB
you do look really great- healthy- tan- and your arms look good.
You look great Britt! With all these pics taken in your back yard, I am ready to move to Arizona!
You are soooooooooo Cute. I think pregnancy is your thing cause you do it so well. Just think, You are probably about half way there since you might deliver around the 38th week or so. I still can't believe, 2 more boys!
looking great Brittany! Are you planning to work at the smoothie stand after the twins are born? You will be a super busy mom.
I love it! Been meaning to say Congrats to you guys. 3 BOYS, you're gonna be busy. You look great Brittany.
Awesome, looks like I already said my congrats in the previous post. You get a double Congrats then. :)
Post a Comment