Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just for Grammy - somehow it worked

3 comments:

Sandie B said...

As you can tell we all had a great time out to dinner. Justin was an angel as always. He loves his Kenney Chesney "tiki bars". Colin always has music on when they are outside and he loves to dance. The music is coming from Ry's phone so we just kept hitting the ringer and Justin would start dancing everytime the phone range. I laughed until I cried..it was so funny and so darn cute. Love that kid to death!!

Sundi said...

I know that Justin does that every time he gets his hands on Ryan's phone but It's still always funny. In fact I have tears running down my face from laughing. I wonder if Justin even loves his Uncle Ryan as much as we all think or if it's just his phone he loves.

Sandie B said...

Time for a new post daughter in law....