Friday, May 16, 2008

Justin Jumping in the pool!

I have been trying to download this for a few days now, finally worked!!

3 comments:

Sandie B said...

This is great...I love seeing Justin jump in and let his face go under the water. Brittany called me today to tell met to look at the blog..she was so proud of Justin and now I see why...that is quite a feat for the little guy.. Grammy is so proud of you Justin...I love you tons and miss you more. Can't wait for you both to be home. Wish Colin were coming too..Love you Mom...Talk with you this weekend..

Anonymous said...

(its emily!) I'm so proud that you have a kid that will swim - especially under water! That's what I'm looking most forward to - swimming! He's so cute! I think his little high pitch scream and laugh could make anybody happy. Wish I could see you guys!

Sundi said...

It looks like it's time for swimming lessons. He'll have to show grandpa Doug this new trick of his when he comes to stay with you guys.