Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Results are in....
W are soooooooooo excited to announce that we will be adding two more boys to the Brown Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats to you both! For some reason I had this feeling that God was going to bless the Brown family in just this way...crazy how things work out! Take good care of yourself.
I'm really happy for you both. You guys already know what little boys are like so you'll be well practiced.Who knows maybe some day you'll have a little girl too. Unless these guys cap you off. If they're as good as Justin is though you two may just keep popping out babies!
I think 3 boys make a great little family!! Think of all the fun you will have at all the sporting events, camping...oh all the "rough housing" that will go on!! Colin you will know what Dad meant all those times he said "Not in the house"!!! Loads of fun to come...I love you all. Mom
4 comments:
Congrats to you both! For some reason I had this feeling that God was going to bless the Brown family in just this way...crazy how things work out! Take good care of yourself.
How cool! Congrats guys! I seriously thought that you were having a boy and a girl. They will be here before you know it.
I'm really happy for you both. You guys already know what little boys are like so you'll be well practiced.Who knows maybe some day you'll have a little girl too. Unless these guys cap you off. If they're as good as Justin is though you two may just keep popping out babies!
I think 3 boys make a great little family!! Think of all the fun you will have at all the sporting events, camping...oh all the "rough housing" that will go on!! Colin you will know what Dad meant all those times he said "Not in the house"!!! Loads of fun to come...I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment