




So cute. My parents watched Justin this past weekend while we had an Emerald City work party. They bought him a wagon and the picture of him in the wagon, he somehow crawled in by himself, looks totally posed but it's not! The chair that he is sitting in was a chair that my Grandpa made for my dad when he was little. Lots of history so you can imagine how proud my Dad was to see him sitting in it!
4 comments:
What great pictures..Grandpalooks so proud and JD so happy. I'm sure it was a fun weekend for everyone. I love the chair and the history behind it. What I wouldn't give to have the little guy for a weekend!! AHHHH...
Justin never ceases to amaze us when we see him and we KNOW how lucky we are to have the opportunity to spend time with him! He just walked into the house that day and sat down on "his" chair....as if he knew all along it was meant for him; and finding him in the wagon (with his bucket of golf balls) was priceless! Grandma K
That looks like a fun day. Gosh your dad is Tan. Golf much? It looks almost warm in the pictures outside. If I didn't live here myself or notice the long sleeves and Jeans I'd say it was a Hot Hot Christmas.
Fun to see Karen comment! Cute pics at the grandparents. I like how Justin just makes himself at home. That is a very cool story about the chair. Very cool for your Dad to have the opportunity to pass something special down to his first grandchild.
Post a Comment