Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Vacuum

So we got Justin this vacuum for Christmas. He plays with the one at daycare a lot so we decided to get him his own. They say at daycare he even moves the chairs out of the way to vacuum under the table - I would like to think it's because of my good cleaning skills but we all know that's not true. The video says it all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dualing vacuums...adorable

Sundi said...

He his so great! How cute in his PJ's still I see. Again does this kid do windows?

Jocelyn said...

I love the new set up- so great in blue and I love that you finally added other blogs. great job. And how cute is Justin in his pj's just roaming around?

Anonymous said...

That was the cutest to watch him with the vacuum! I am not sure if you have any grass but you will have to be sure to get him a pretend lawn mower..it was one of Chandler's favorite outdoor toys..he really thought it was cutting the grass! Merry Christmas a day late..love the Ellis/Wegner family