Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
It's great to see everyone inside- dogs included! You need to put that video of Justin lounging on Duke- that was the cutest!
Duke is such a pleaser so you are right, Justin could probably do whatever he wanted to him -( as long as Duke sees Colin is happy).PS Brittany hope you are feeling better..no fun to be sick around the holidays
I see he still likes the popcorn popper...Is the bike new?Did he finished "undecorating" the tree for you today?? You were so patient with him.
Duke's a great dog I sort of doubt that we will ever see children lounging on Buster. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's great to see everyone inside- dogs included! You need to put that video of Justin lounging on Duke- that was the cutest!
Duke is such a pleaser so you are right, Justin could probably do whatever he wanted to him -( as long as Duke sees Colin is happy).
PS Brittany hope you are feeling better..no fun to be sick around the holidays
I see he still likes the popcorn popper...Is the bike new?
Did he finished "undecorating" the tree for you today?? You were so patient with him.
Duke's a great dog I sort of doubt that we will ever see children lounging on Buster. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment