Sharing our lives with our friends and family near and far
hmmm. not sure how I feel about the wranglers.
i've decided he's adorable in them
I really like the wranglers! He looks like such a big boy and he can totally pull off the look. It's kind of cute how he looks almost grown up but is still holding his ear and has his fingers in his mouth.
Sun, I like how observant you are ..not much gets by you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hmmm. not sure how I feel about the wranglers.
i've decided he's adorable in them
I really like the wranglers! He looks like such a big boy and he can totally pull off the look. It's kind of cute how he looks almost grown up but is still holding his ear and has his fingers in his mouth.
Sun, I like how observant you are ..not much gets by you!
Post a Comment