Do you know how many times my Mom has watched the video's of Justin and the tree and cried? She would give ANYTHING to be there with you guys and taking part in Justin's first real Christmas. Now that you guys are away from us.. I really appreciate and make sure I don't take family time for granted.
4 comments:
Cute shot! What a tiny little helper you have.
This is so cute..his little bare back...would love to be there...soon..love grammy
Do you know how many times my Mom has watched the video's of Justin and the tree and cried? She would give ANYTHING to be there with you guys and taking part in Justin's first real Christmas. Now that you guys are away from us.. I really appreciate and make sure I don't take family time for granted.
Just like his dad. Taking care of the plants. What else can he do? I need my windows washed.
Post a Comment