


Sandie got Justin this adorable shirt and has requested pictures. So I put it on him today. So cute!!! It fits perfect and he looks so good in red! These were taken around 5:45 this morning, since we get up so early to take him to daycare since it's not too close. He was a little grumpy at first but then his mood improved.
3 comments:
He looks cute even when he's crying, which I never see him doing. Does he know who Santa Clause really is this year?
Red is his color!!! I love the half cry half yawn.. (Gosh Mom only birds get up at 5:45 )..what the heck..who can blame thelittle guy for being a bit cranky..Grammy loves you!
PS Sundi...ask Ryan how long he believed in Santa Clause...then ask him about the Leprachauns in our yard!!
I'd cry too if I had to get up that early to go do daycare! Sundi's right- we don't see him cry ever..such a good guy!
Post a Comment