Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hard Days work


Justin and I just got back from our long day of bonding and fun! I took today off (sort of) because I am going to be working all the way through Christmas Eve since some of our girls asked for vacation time. So Justin and I headed to the mall to buy presents and just wander. It was so much fun. Justin even missed his nap and we totally messed up his schedule - it was again, so much fun!!!!!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Lucky you to have such a good kid and fun buddy! Wish you were closer so we could all do those things together:)

Sandie B said...

All your chatting must have put him to sleep. My gosh, he is such a good boy..looks like a littl angel sleeping like that.

Brittany said...

What Sandie is referring too is that I am that dorky mom that walks around pushing the stroller, talking to Justin like he is standing right next to me carrying on a conversation. He says something (makes a noise or says the words that only I understand) and I agree outloud. Most people smile, but there are those that look at me and roll their eyes like I am total moron. I think I am somewhere in the middle.

I am definitely not that mom that baby talks to her child. I hate when I see a mom who is baby talking to their 8 year old. Drives me bonkers!!!!

Peace, love and happiness. Cheers to the crazy moms!!

Sandie B said...

Cheers to all crazy moms..there's alot of us out here...Just ask my kids.

Jocelyn said...

might be the craziest of them all.

Sundi said...

I thought you were a moron before you even had Justin. Ha Ha. I think he'll survive the schedule mix up. By the way we just got Justin his Christmas present last night so we'll have to get that to you before the big day.