Monday, December 17, 2007

Found the camera


Here is a sweet picture of Justin.... I found the camera... in the diaper bag! Oooopppps!

5 comments:

Sundi said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is the cutest grin I've ever seen. What are you going to do when Christmas is over? That tree is like his new best friend.

Sandie B said...

Justin and the tree..someone(sundi) should write a poem!! That is the cutest picture...love the toothy grin..and oh my gosh..he has a shirt on :-)...can you put his red waffle shirt on and take a picture for Grammy to see...can you tell I'm dying to see it on him. Yes, i have mentioned it a few times..probably to the point of being annoying.

Meg said...

This picture is priceless. He is beyond adorable!

Jocelyn said...

this is a cute one- he is totally grinning. Maybe he needs a tree year round?

Sandie B said...

I blew this picture up and and I am using it as my screensave. I have a large sceen so its just like he's sitting on my desk..smiling at me! Love it, love it!!